Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anyone have any information on a new treatment for cellulite called Biogenie?

My best friend has an appointment Thursday for some new treatment called Biogenie that is supposed to remove or significantly decrease cellulite. She found the advertisement in a local monthly wedding magazine. The cost is $150.00 per treatment and number of treatments depends on severity of cellulite. I'm very skeptical of these sort of procedures because if sounds too good to be true.... it probably is!!! When I search for any information on the internet it is minimal.... no reviews... hardly anything. Maybe I have the name wrong. Does anyone have any info.regarding this?Anyone have any information on a new treatment for cellulite called Biogenie?
I have heard of this treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment