Sunday, December 13, 2009

The best treatment for cellulite short of surgery?

I wanted to buy some sort of cream that can diminish the appearance of cellulite but I am not too sure of which will work best. And because these products are relatively expensive, I didn't want to buy something that just to find out that it doesn't work. Please give the brand of teh product and teh results you've witnessed! Thanks!The best treatment for cellulite short of surgery?
Hi, I am an Arbonne consultant and Arbonne is a health and wellness company, all products are all natural and they work!!!


we sell a set called Figure 8 Vanish, it works wonderful!. I have been so amazed by these products, I started selling them because they really work!!! you would love it!!!


here's a link, should take you directly to the product, if you have any questions or want to purchase anything you can email me


ruple1984@yahoo.com


I hope this helps


Amanda Ruple





http://www.arbonne.com/myarbonne.asp?lin鈥?/a>The best treatment for cellulite short of surgery?
hmm the best and most economic one i tried is nivea goodbye cellulite.. but frankly speaking the best effect i experience was not from applying creams but from jogging, walking upstairs daily, drinking lots of water and also dry body brushing to improve circulation. i saw great results in just a few weeks and i even stopped using the cream really...
Try to read this article,is about cellulite reduction. Hope it can help you! Good Luck!





http://hubpages.com/hub/Cellulite-Reduct鈥?/a>





http://easycellulitereduction.com/
You could look into the velasmooth method.
I think proper thigh exercises and the right diet could reduce or even stop cellulite build up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment