Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cellulite treatments or creams that work...?

anyone found a good one?Cellulite treatments or creams that work...?
I go with the healing garden products from rite aid walmart etc. Tanning also makes it look a bit less obvious.. and drinking alot of water.. but yeah toning up is a sure fire way to reduce it.Cellulite treatments or creams that work...?
My mother was a beauty pageant girl for a long time. When I was growing up and even now. When we go to the beach she would always put hemorrhoid cream on her legs , she says it will tighten her cellulite and make her legs smother. I don't use it for my legs but Ive had three kids so when I go to the beach I put it on my tummy and it actually works to lift that extra little pooch.
For topical non-invasive, i recommend the Arbonne products.





And of course you know the drill - exercise %26amp; food choices...
Unfortunately there are no creams to get rid of cellulite, the creams only mask it by temporarily firming the skin. Avons Cellusculpt is pretty good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment