Sunday, December 13, 2009

How much do cellulite treatments such as velashape cost? I think you have to go for 6-8 sessions or somet?

I am considering getting cellulite treatment of some sort, any help? I spoke with one person but I don't want to have to go to lots of doctors to get a good comparison in price. I live in atlanta and there are alot of doctors here.How much do cellulite treatments such as velashape cost? I think you have to go for 6-8 sessions or somet?
Hi Kara,





Unfortunately my company, Sono Bello (www.sonobello.com) is not in Atlanta. We currently operate in Bellevue, WA; Salt Lake City, UT; Beverly Hills, CA; and Phoenix, AZ. However, I can provide you information about our Vela Shape treatment that will hopefully be helpful for making a decision.





First off, I would consider Sono Bello at the higher spectrum on price because we retain the best surgeons in the field and do more of these treatments than any other practice. That being said, the cost is going to vary based of several factors (such as the number of areas you want to treat, your cellulite classification and skin and body type).





Assuming you sit in the average of all these factors and you are only interested in treating one area, we recommend 4 total treatments. We charge $500 per treatment and if you purchase 4, we do a complimentary 5th treatment to ensure you鈥檙e highest satisfaction.





I hope this helps! Please reach out to me personally if you have any other questions. salar (at) sonobello (dot) com.





Thanks!





SalarHow much do cellulite treatments such as velashape cost? I think you have to go for 6-8 sessions or somet?
If you're treating a larger area, where you expect to see major results, lipo may be the right decision. It will likely be more expensive, and there are other costs to consider, but I would suggest talking to several surgeons and patient care consultants first thing to get your situation evaluated. Report Abuse
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment