Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Which Nivea Lotion is BEST for ';orange peel'; belly? Goodbye Cellulite, Anti-Age Treatment, or My Silhouette!

Nivea has a few different products for skin tightning, cellulite, etc. Just a little confused about which one is best for my purpose.





I'm in my early 30s, but have had the orange peel thing happening on my stomach for the past year.





Just purchased Nivea's Goodbye Cellulite, in addition to Nivea's Age Defying Moisturizer, both for use on my body and not my face.





But I wonder if the ';orange peel'; belly is even cellulite or just excess skin from when I lost 10 pounds, and if the cellulite gel would even work for this.





NIVEA PRODUCTS' CLAIMS





Anti-Age Treatment Body Lotion


Less wrinkles, e.g. at d茅collet茅 or arm pit area


Less dryness all over the body





My Silhouette!/Slimming %26amp; Reshaping Gel-Cream


Leads to a reduction of up to 3 cm on targeted body parts such as thighs, hips, waist and belly.





Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream


Visible reduction of the appearance of cellulite at the respective body parts.





Help! Don't want to use the incorrect product for my belly....Which Nivea Lotion is BEST for ';orange peel'; belly? Goodbye Cellulite, Anti-Age Treatment, or My Silhouette!
HOpe this article can help you!! Good Luck!!





http://hubpages.com/hub/Cellulite-Reduct鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment