Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cellulite question??Anyone ever used Cellulean Treatment? Did you use it correctly? Did it work?

I seen it on line. I work out all of the time my work out focus is on the back of my thighs. I can not get rid of the nasty, bumpy cellulite.Cellulite question??Anyone ever used Cellulean Treatment? Did you use it correctly? Did it work?
Hi I tried it last year and my results weren't great and I was very strict with it. I have switched to some other products that have really worked and my cellulite is almost gone. try www.myhealthabcmall.com and look for cell u loss tablets, body buffing scrub and body contouring cream, the combination works unbelievably well. I have been using them for about four or five months (the backs of my legs were really bad before) and now there is hardly a trace. I have always worked out and haven't changed my routine or diet so I know this stuff actually works. I hope this helps you, good luck.Cellulite question??Anyone ever used Cellulean Treatment? Did you use it correctly? Did it work?
I tried Cellulean but I stopped using it because I put it on my legs on night and went running the next morning and I got the worst chaffing runners rash I have ever had. I would not recommend that product I have read in some places that rubbing coffee grounds on the cellulite areas could help. Report Abuse

There was a great segment on the Today show this morning. They tested a bunch of those cellulite ';treatments.'; Starting at the cheapest and working their way up to the most expensive. Not ONE of them did anything. Complete waste of money. They had doctors consulting with the patients using the treatments. Used them for over a month--all of them. Nothing.





Even when people had cosmetic surgery to suck the fat out of the area---the cellulite was STILL there. Once you get it.....you GOT it.





Here's the link....read the story:


http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633

No comments:

Post a Comment