Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can anyone give me an idea of how much the Vela Shape cellulite treatment might be?

I am thinking about getting it done. I made an appointment to check it out, but I need an idea of how much I will be spending. They wouldn't really tell me when I asked. They just said it depends on the person.Can anyone give me an idea of how much the Vela Shape cellulite treatment might be?
Prices vary, but typically will run about $2,200+ for six treatments.





Following the treatment regimen, it's recommended to get maintenance treatments periodically.





For best results, it's also recommended to follow a healthy balanced diet and to exercise regularly.The down side is... if you have multiple problematic areas, it can get expensive.





However, most treatment centers and spas offer a discount on additional areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment