Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home made anti cellulite treatment?

Can some one tell me cheap and home made recips for anti cellulite treatment and what kind of food should i eat? I'm not over weighted, but i have fat legs.Home made anti cellulite treatment?
Well it's not a home made treatment BUT.... I bought a bottle of Bio oil a few weeks ago and it has helped my cellulite no end and faded my stretch marks to almost complete invisibilty..





Refined sugar, cigarettes and caffeine are a big NO NO for cellulite.


If you cut them out of your diet, after two to three weeks you should notice a HUGE improvment!Home made anti cellulite treatment?
Try those ads on the side of your yahoo mail. I had a friend who tried one and it worked very well...
cellulite is fat. there is no magic pill or anything you can whip up at home that will make it go away. diet and exercise are the only ways to get rid of fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment