Monday, December 21, 2009

Good cellulite treatments?!?

I'm not a big believer in these expensive lotions and potions that claim to get rid of cellulite, so I'm hoping someone knows of a more natural way of getting rid of cellulite? I dont have much - a bit on my upper thighs and bum, but I'm very self-conscious about it! I do high resistance training, weights, squats, lunges, ab crunches etc every other day and eat a healthy diet (strictly no junk!) so I have the health and fitness side covered - just wondered if anyone knew of a secret trick to banish stubborn cellulite for good! I'm a healthy UK size 10/12 but this cellulite makes me feel fat!





Thanks!Good cellulite treatments?!?
Getting rid of cellulite is not as easy as buying a single product or exercising and BAM your cellulite is gone. To remove cellulite effectively you need to look at what causes cellulite. Cellulite is caused by the fats cells in the cellulite damaged area expanding due to excess toxin and fat consumption. These excess fats and toxins are not removed by the body therefore they build up, as they build up they clump and group together, this is what causes the dimpled look on the skins surface. To really remove cellulite successfully you need to attack the cellulite on 3 fronts: exercise, diet and a cellulite cream.





exercise: exercise is important because it burns that excess fat. It also tones the area that has become soft. Some people who exercise to remove cellulite will never succeed because they don't target the cellulite area. example if you have cellulite on your thighs. You don't want to be doing sit-ups, you need to be running, lunges or walking depending on your physical capabilities. Also to get the most benefits out of exercising to remove cellulite you need to work your cardiovascular and anaerobic systems.





As explain toxins and fats are a major cause to cellulite so you need make some alterations to your diet. You need to remove as much saturated fat from your diet as possible. This means no more deep fried foods and take-away foods. To reduce the amount of toxins in your body you don't need a full detox diet. You just need to stay away from highly processed foods. This can be easy all you have to do to remove most of the toxins is eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.





Some people think you don't need a cellulite cream, but to get the best results and fastest results you would probably want a cellulite cream. Why do you need a cellulite? Because, the cellulite has damaged your skins connective tissues and cell structure, and the longer you wait the worse it gets unfortunately. The are a lot of cellulite creams available, i reckon the best is Revitols cellulite cream. Revitol are becoming hugely popular as they have a proven track record with a product that works, and when it comes down to it you want a product that works. Their customer care is really helpful if you have any questions. http://www.naturalskincaretreatments.com


i wish the best of luck with your cellulite removal.


Good cellulite treatments?!?
I have tried a number of very expensive creams coupled with massage and none have worked im sorry to say Report Abuse

Dry skin bushing , drinking lots of water to flush out toxins , cutting out bad carbs and alcohol . Some people swear walking although I have not noticed that it helped much but cant do any harm. Try these tips you should see an improvement in a few weeks .
My grandmother used to take a roller, like what they use to roll dough and use it up and down her legs for 10 minutes a day. It circulated her legs and moved the fat from settling in one place.
Hi,


I used to have pretty bad cellulite which only got worse after I get pregnant. I had it mostly around my inner thighs and bottom and a bit on my tummy as well. I tried eating more healthy food and did a lot of exercise as well which friends and family members recommended but my skin was still lumpy and floppy. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed to have got rid of her cellulite by using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked pretty well. It took a couple of weeks but my skin had improved a lot and I managed to get rid of my cellulite completely. You can read more about the lady's article at the link below:





http://cellulitezapped.wordpress.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment