Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best anti cellulite treatment?

Anti-cellulite treatments are very prone to error. Believe it or not the best anti-cellulite treatment is regular exercise! Try doing wide %26amp; normal stance lunges, leg raises, and squeeze your buttocks (which you can do anywhere!) Good luck!What is the best anti cellulite treatment?
EXERCISE......The firmer your skin is the less cellulite you have.What is the best anti cellulite treatment?
I have had great success with the Mary Kay cellushape contouring system. Yes, I do sell it, but I measured my thighs before I started and then 12 weeks later and there was a difference! Plus, my best friend (who wouldn't lie to me:) checked the back of my legs before I started and after 12 weeks and said she could see a difference!





All my customers that have tried it are really impressed with it, too. But, if this is the best anti cellulite treatment, I don't know.... This is only the second kind I have tried.
Since you said treatment, I would say Velasmooth or mesotherapy. www.HealthySkinPortal.com (888.517.4187) has information on both procedures and providers who offer them. Long term, you need to work on muscle tone and diet to bets manage cellulite.
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment