Sunday, December 13, 2009

Will a cellulite treatment reduce inches in the area treated? Which ones don't?

I am looking to get endermologie or another cellulite treatment in my buttocks and very high on the backs of my thighs. However, I don't want my butt to ';shrink'; or anything like that. Which treatments just get rid or the cellulite without getting rid of the fat an therefore leaving me with a smaller butt? Thanks!Will a cellulite treatment reduce inches in the area treated? Which ones don't?
Hi Pam,





Check out this cellulite report http://doiop.com/GetRidOfCellulite , it will answer all your questions and show you exactly how to get rid of your cellulite forever.





Good luckWill a cellulite treatment reduce inches in the area treated? Which ones don't?
The treatment will not shrink anything. It will actually stretch out your skin so that the sunken bumps flatten out. It actually makes your skin more elastic so don't worry you won't lose or gain fat! :]
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment