Sunday, December 13, 2009

What kind of treatment do you recommend for cellulite caused by hormones?

I do a lot of exercise (i run, play tennis, abs, etc, etc), drink a lot of water and avoid salt and greasy meals. I started to use birth control pills, and since then cellulite start appearing, can you suggest me an EFFECTIVE treatment please?What kind of treatment do you recommend for cellulite caused by hormones?
your doing the right stuff and your o the right track if you are eating properly. the only thing I did differently was to work out in the gym and use some cellulite cream. some creams do make a difference. I also found that running by itself was not enough.What kind of treatment do you recommend for cellulite caused by hormones?
Cellulite Massage


Body Brushing


Leg squats and raises


Drink plenty of water





See http://www.ridofcellulite.org for more info
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment