Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anyone know of a good cellulite removal treatment in los angeles?

i'm only 120 lbs andi have really bad cellulite on my legs i've had this since as long as i can remember! i've never wore shorts because of this and now i know there isstuff out there but don' tknow exactly what! i need help i'm ready to get rid of this and wear shorts! short shorts! :DAnyone know of a good cellulite removal treatment in los angeles?
I'm going to quote something I read in an article:


';Peel off the pounds. Since cellulite is fat, excess weight can contribute to it, says Dr. Lazar. Lose weight gradually, he says, and ';hopefully, some of what you lose will be cellulite.'; --%26gt; http://www.mothernature.com/library/book鈥?/a>





Here is a site with video about Non-surgical treatment for the reduction of fat deposits --%26gt; http://www.myhealthcollection.com/fat_re鈥?/a>





I SUGGEST THAT BEFORE GOING TO A CLINIC (MUCH MORE A PROCEDURE), RESEARCH ABOUT THE DOCTOR AND THE DOCTORS ACCOMPLISHMENT AND BACKGROUND. BEST THING YOU COULD DO IS EXERCISE, HAVE A BALANCE DIET AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.


WALKING, JOGGING AND SWIMMING ARE THE BEST WAY TO LOSE THOSE CELLULITES IN ARMS, LEGS AND THIGHSAnyone know of a good cellulite removal treatment in los angeles?
I would not go for any vitamins or surgery.





Try massages, scrubs and cellulite oils / lotions - this will have the best effect in a couple of weeks. I also highly recommend body wraps - they work very well. Contrast showers are also fine. I do not think you will get rid of cellulite, but I work on it for more than 2 years already and nobody knows that I got cellulite :) it is invisible!





For more information, visit http://www.fight-cellulite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment