Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Whats so great about mary kay celluwise treatment for cellulite?!?

I have been using this stuff for about 2 months now and have not seen any results. I kept hearing people say that it was so great on numerous websites. My cellulite isnt even that bad even though I definitey have it! Will I ever see results??Whats so great about mary kay celluwise treatment for cellulite?!?
see i have a little celluite to i dont know why but since im trying to get rid of it im excerising alot for my legs i think u should do the same dont stop using the treatment though


hope this helps good luck and try not to get upset cause i get upset even though i know i dont have much ^_^Whats so great about mary kay celluwise treatment for cellulite?!?
The first question I am going to ask you is What else are you doing to help rid your self of the cellulite beside the cream?





Ok, so I tell my customers (yes I'm an MK Consultant), if you are not excersing in conjunction with using the cream you won't see any major changes. I don't care if its a $1000 cream, no cream alone will exclusively get rid of your cellulite. It's like getting gastric bypass surgery and not sticking to your diet, the pounds aren't just going to melt way.





The Celluwise is great you don't have to massage it in for several minutes and you can see results over time. But it is no miracle treatment, it will help smooth that top layer of lumpiness but a healthy lifestyle that incorporates an exercise regimine and healthy eating along with the treatment is what might show you the results you are looking for.
I use it around my stomach area and saw results in 2 weeks.





What I tell my customers is to measure the area they will be putting the product. After 2 months, go back and measure the area again. If it's smaller in size than when you first measured, you at least have decreased the cellulite causing cells that cause the skin to be lumpy. It does many other great things but try the measuring part and wait 2-months and measure again. I think you'll be surprised and pleased.
Not sure why you aren't seeing and feeling results contact you consultant . Are you using it correctly?
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment