Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone had velasmooth treatment for their cellulite, if you did how did it work and how much was the cost?

i really need to do something about the cellulite on my body. i don't know how to get rid of it. it is so ugly, and i never had this much before.Has anyone had velasmooth treatment for their cellulite, if you did how did it work and how much was the cost?
I inquired once about the treatments and they are quite expensive. It's not just a one treatment deal. You basically have to have ongoing treatments to see results. The dermatologist I consulted wanted about $100 dollars per treatment but I could get a ';discount'; if I purchased 20 treatments to start. I said, thanks but no thanks!!





Have you used the ';Good-Bye Cellulite Patches' by Nivea? They do work if you use them consistently. Also every time you are in the shower, massage vigorously the areas where you have cellulite. It helps your body redistribute the fat deposits which cause that dimpled look.





Hope that helps!!



No comments:

Post a Comment