Monday, December 21, 2009

What are good at home cellulite treatments?

I am 24 years old. As a child i had really bad weight problems that at the age of 5 i had cellulite. When I grew up i changed my lifestyle and got fit and became a personal trainer. my thighs looked better but still struggled with cellulite. Becuase of the hard economic times, i took a desk job and gained a few pounds. Im am still my same clothing size but i notice the pounds. But that really isent my big problem, becuase i know i can get rid of that on my own, but I sitll have my large cellulite problem. I have always been a curvy latina even when i was at my best shape. I love my latina curves but i cant stand my cellulite that has carried along with my since my childhood. what are good cellulite treatments that will make a HUGE difference. I thought about liposuction but i cannot afford it at all. please help.





ps, i tried cellulite creams and they dont work.What are good at home cellulite treatments?
about it you can find information from the following website


http://healths4life.blogspot.com/?q=cellulite%20treatments

No comments:

Post a Comment