Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nivea Cellulite treatments - do they work?

The treatment comes with pills and cream. Does it really work in reducing the appearance of cellulite?Nivea Cellulite treatments - do they work?
If I were you, I'd just buy the patches and the cream. Forget the pills... You don't know what's in them because they haven't been approved by the FDA. I currently use both the patches and the cream, and I do see a visible difference. But, just remember, there is no miracle cure for cellulite. The best thing that you could do would be to exercise.Nivea Cellulite treatments - do they work?
My 27 year old daughter used Nivea Cellulite Cream and Pills and just after taking the 1st pill she had a bad reaction. The onset of symptoms were rapid and lasted for several hours; fever, generalized pain ';down to her bones';, shaking, and dizziness. My advice, Be Natural! Report Abuse

I too saw the tyra show and bought the cream with the pills. It definitely makes a visible difference. It's worth the money for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment