Sunday, December 13, 2009

The most effective cellulite treatment?

Please tell me what worked for you, because summer is coming and I want to look my best!


ThanksThe most effective cellulite treatment?
To get rid of cellulite, do these things:





Dry skin body brushing


Basic leg exercises (squats and lunges)


Cellulite massage


Drink plenty of water and herbal teas


Cut out preservatives in food where possible, and alcohol


Try cellulite creme - I've had moderate success with some of them.The most effective cellulite treatment?
I am 20 yrs gurl and i also have loads of cellulite on my thighs and hips i try to take steam bath and use loofa or body brush while taking bathit really helps. do body brushing wid warm shower evryday using some body wash and make a scrub usingground coffe beans wid soap or body cream and scrup ur problem areas and tke aa shower afcourse body brushing tooo,,,, hope u get good results and soon also drink lots of warm water.
I use the Nivea cellulite gel and it does seem to help. I don't think anything will get rid of it completely though. I know there are some really expensive treatments out there but the Nivea is cheap at around $12, it's good and you can buy it anywhere.
you can't get 'rid' of cellulite but you can slightly reduce it by drinking lots of water, eating healthy (fruits and veggies) and walking more often.


don't do too much running because it may make your legs more muscular.
Mmmm cellulite , read the website and see if you are interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment