Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to treat cellulite,there are new treatment creme that are sold , but do they really work?

there's a lot of anti cellulite creme but do they really work? I been searching for the right creme, i heard about captiva anti cellulite creme i dont know if it does work?What is the best way to treat cellulite,there are new treatment creme that are sold , but do they really work?
One thing you can do is apply Preparation-H to the area, wrap it in saran wrap, and leave it on overnight. Models use this trick all the time to reduce the appearance of cellulite.What is the best way to treat cellulite,there are new treatment creme that are sold , but do they really work?
I haven't found any cream that works.





I found the following worked together to remove my cellulite, my beautician put me on to the program:





Dry body brushing


Cellulite massage


Drinking plenty of water and herbal tea


Basic leg exercises


Eating a more natural diet





See http://www.ridofcellulite.org





Before this, I had tried creams inc Nivea Goodbye Cellulite but didn't have any luck with them.
Hi,





treatments only will never work.


You have to:


- avoid fast food and sodas


- massage your problem areas


- scrub your problem areas (coffee ground scrubs work pretty well and cost nothing)


- use a contrast shower


- go for some body wrapping procedures.





Combined all together, these will make your cellulite invisible in several weeks - guaranteed! :). I work on it all the time and nobody knows I got cellulite.





Visit http://www.fight-cellulite.com for more tips.
I think these creams are just money makers. Exercise and eating right are the best defenses against cellulite. There, unfortunately, is no magic cream! I wish there was, I would be all over that! People are making some great money off these products! Some of it is just genetics, either you have it or you don't. Some very thin people have cellulite. Just Not FAir!
I've tried the home remedy for cellulite from this website and amazed by the results. The best thing was - I've stop spending money to go to the the beauty salon for a costly treatment.


Hope you find it useful.





http://www.artcademy.biz/Home%20Remedy%2鈥?/a>
Nothing works perfectly, but I got a sample of Mary Kay cellulite remover and it really smoothed out my cellulite. I love it. It is only a temporary fix, but it works great! The night and day set is $55.
Best treatment is exercise and healthy eating... no cream really removes it.. it may give an appearance of smoother or hydrated skin but doesn't remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment