Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has any cellulite treatment worked for you?

I have a little bit of cellulite that really bothers me on the backs of my thighs only. I know that almost 100% of women suffer from the same thing, so I'd like to know if any girls out there have had any success with any type of lotions, massage, or treatments? I'd love to hear your story!Has any cellulite treatment worked for you?
Hi, hon -- I'm glad you asked, because I have a system that worked really well for me. Here's my cellulite treatment program:





1. Lunges and squats 3x a week (about 30 minutes)





2. Dry brushing about 15-20 minutes, every night while I watch TV





3. Cellulite cream. I know some people are skeptical but I've had great results from cellulite cream. I recommend it! Check out http://www.cellulitetreatment.org/review鈥?/a> for recommendations.





Good luck, hon -- be sure to come back and let us know what works for you!Has any cellulite treatment worked for you?
nivea was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment