Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best treatment I should use to combat cellulite?

I'm 25 years old, 170 cm tall, and weight 50 kg, but my cellulite is getting worse and worse every year. About 3 years ago my body was toned and beautiful, and I never thought I would have cellulite. I can't look at myself in the mirrr now. I haven't gained weight (maybe I lost some), but I have a lot of cellulite in my thighs and butt.


Please help me with this.





What is the best treatment (not plastic surgery) I should use to get rid of the cellulite.


I've heard about REVITOL. Do you know anything about it?





I'd reallyyyyyy appreciate your help.





Thank youWhat is the best treatment I should use to combat cellulite?
There are various kinds of cellulites. One is found in the muscles of active women like dancers and runners. The hard or solid cellulites are difficult to eliminate, since they are fixed directly to the muscles. But soft cellulites are highly visible and can give a sagging look to the body. But though they are present in bigger muscle areas, they can be easily removed.





Unfortunately, cellulite problems commonly plague women. The problem can begin at an early age of 14 years and the affected areas can become bigger as they age. Women taking birth control pills and new mothers are also highly susceptible. Injured persons are also likely to develop cellulites.





Treatment methods can be found at http://losing-cellulite.info/What is the best treatment I should use to combat cellulite?
cellulite is sexy i have it 2
lots of water, exercise, and no caffeine
http://www.cellulite-treatment-study.com鈥?/a>





good luck
Exercise works best to tone your body up, though be realistic, you are tall and 50kg. What does this mean? It means you are THIN and you have nothing to worry about other than your own negative opinion of your body.





Take a look at men next time you leave the house, I bet they don't have any problems looking at you.
exercise and drink loads of water, and every morning use a dry brush and in circular motion brush the cellulite (this breaks up the fat deposits that is trapped under the skin and causes cellulite) and then moisturize, it takes months but i does work.
Cellulite does not lie in your jeans, dear- it's in your genes. Part of your genetic makeup, and there's not a thing you can do about it except mutter about your female ancestors. Cellulite is the result of body fat being stored too closely to the skin, where it presses unevenly against the connective tissue holding all your skin cells together. The only thing you can do to improve the appearance is maintain a proper weight and exercise to tone the underlying muscle. You can't change the directions your body has about where it stores the fat, or even how it's done. Liposuction will not help, as the body will only replace whatever fat gets removed. Plus, liposuction also damages connective tissue, and will likely leave you with puckering in the area. You could end up looking worse than you think you do now. Lotions and other items that are spread on the skin temporarily improve matters some, by plumping up the skin in the area. Nothing sucks out the fat, dissolves the fat, or moves it elsewhere. Anything that could do any of that would not be very good for the skin above it. In short, there are no cures. I work with doctors and plastic surgeons, and some of them have cellulite as well. Trust me, if there were a therapy that worked- they would be the first in line for it. Anyone that develops a cure or treatment will be a bazillionaire, and women all over the world will sing their praises. But for now, you may as well save your money, and learn to live with it- because there just is no shifting it along. Sorry.
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment